Brushwood fences are natural, eco-friendly and low maintenance making them an ideal fencing solution for your property.
They bring elegance and beauty to your garden and blend in with natural surroundings to help increase the feel of small spaces. Enhance your landscaping and property value by installing a picturesque long lasting, safe and strong brushwood fence.
Benefits of Brushwood fences:
- Long life span (15-30 years)
- Low maintenance
- Natural and Eco-friendly
- High sound absorption
- Versatile – they can be moulded to suit garden shapes, needs and height requirements.
- Excellent in strong wind conditions/wind prone areas
- Approved for areas around pools
- Thermal reduction properties (can be ideal for some gardens)
Brushwood fences are a fantastic way to combine style and functionality into your garden. With the ability to curve, bend and allow arch shapes they can be tailored to suit your garden or design requirements. This unique ability makes them an ideal solution for sloping land or difficult areas with obstacles.
We pride ourselves in the prompt, professional manner in which we conduct our work.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we offer a written guarantee, covering our work for 5 years!
You can expect more with North Shore Brush Fencing!
North Shore Brush Fencing will supply all materials and remove all rubbish on completion of the job.
Call 0410 695 956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote.
We Provide Excellent Quality Brushwood Fencing in the Northern Beaches
If you need high-quality brushwood fencing in the Northern Beaches, we can provide you with excellent service. We provide all our clients with the brush fencing to add a little extra natural flair to their property. Choose North Shore Brush Fencing for the best around.
What Sets Us Apart from Our Competitors When You Need Brushwood Fencing
When you need reliable brush fencing in Sydney, you should always come to us. Here is a list of reasons we believe we are an excellent option and why we are a step above our competitors:
- We have more than 30 years of experience providing clients with excellent brush fencing. We understand the product and how to ensure you get the most out of it every time we do an installation.
- We provide a workmanship guarantee to all our clients to ensure their satisfaction with our work. Our work is not done until you are completely satisfied with the results.
- We provide all the materials necessary for an installation and remove all rubbish upon job completion. We help you achieve the aesthetic you want not only with our fences but also through cleaning thoroughly after the fact.
Our team brings more than 30 years of experience to the table to ensure you get everything you need and the quality you desire. We provide excellent workmanship guarantees, and you get to immediately appreciate your fence without any additional hassle.
Commonly Asked Questions from Our Clients Who Need Brush Fencing in Sydney
Here are a few commonly asked questions we have received from our clients over the years of installing brushwood fencing:
- Do you have different types of brush fencing available? Yes, we do. We can provide you with both panel and hand thatching to ensure we work to your precise requirements. If you are uncertain with regards to which would work best on your property, simply enquire with our professionals, and we can help you choose the best fit.
- Should I maintain the fence once installed? Once installed, you will only have to look after the roll cap of the fences. If you maintain this, the actual fence will last for years. You can enjoy quality fencing with minimal maintenance.
- Can you help me with additional services? Yes, we can. Aside from our fence installations, we also provide our clients with fence repairs and restorations, garden brush hut installations, brush fence gates, and compliant pool fences.
About Us and Our Services for Excellent Brushwood Fencing
For more than 30 years, we have delivered excellent-quality brush fencing in Sydney. We pride ourselves on our ability to analyse the requirements of our clients to ensure we tailor the fences to their needs. Once we get to work, we work fast, reliably, and all while keeping the site clean during – and after – the installation.
At North Shore Brush Fencing we always work closely with you to ensure your new fence lives up to your expectations. Call us now to add brush fencing to your property.